[C320-list] Genoa Size

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat Dec 15 15:48:27 PST 2007

Sorry, the list was becoming just a little too similar to work.  Also,
since my wife bought me the boat I have to be very careful what is said
about trading wives in for different models.  When a wife buys you a
boat she is a keeper.

Instead of a paper bag can I do a mohito instead in honor of Orlando?

Adam