[C320-list] c320 list replies

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 10:45:26 PST 2007

I agree with Warren that it is a bit discourteous to neglect to edit
unnecessary copied text and headers. It is a particular pain in the digest
and on Blackberries.

However, replies do not always follow sequentially and the subject line is
not always current or informative. Thus, when replies are brief  and all of
the prior messages have been deleted, they are often incomprehensible.

So, please, always include just enough of the prior message for the reply to
make sense to dummies like me and delete the surplusage as a courtesy to
avoid unnecessary scrolling.
Thanks,
CB

--