[C320-list] c320 list replies

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Thu Dec 20 15:30:19 PST 2007

As I have said before, I would prefer a forum format where we log  on then
select and click on the particular topics in which we are  interested.  The way
we do it now, we just get swamped with emails, and  there is no method to pick
and choose.  I don't like to say I do not like  something and not have an
alternate course of action...but I'm not computer  literate enough to do that.

Bert
At Ease

Folks who are using the digest email delivery might find it just as
convenient or more convenient to read/browse via the web interface:

http://www.catalina320.com/lib/archives

The delimiting of  messages is clear and viewing by thread or date or author
can be helpful when  you find a topic you are particularly interested.  I'm
using this more  these days and find I switch to thread browsing if I've a) been
away for a few  days and b) a thread particularly interests me.  I can read
that thread  first and then go back to read other entries.

-bill