[C320-list] Aqua Lift Muffler

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Tue Dec 25 18:14:19 PST 2007

Bruce - I sent an e-mail to Warren Pandy in FL.  He sent me a picture of
what he thought I had and we went from there.  He had a new one made up and
shipped out to me.  I remember Gerry Douglas telling us we had to remove the
old one and send it back but Warren did a nice work-around.  The old one is
leaking water but surprisingly (at least to me) no soot.  I believe that the
leak is on the port side of the box but won't be sure until I pull it out.
And I have the Yanmar 3GM30F.

At the same time mine was being fabricated, another was being repaired and
inadvertently shipped out to me.  The design of that muffler was nothing
like mine.  As soon as I opened the box I knew I had the wrong shipment.

Warren Pandy is a delight to work with.  Very responsive and helpful.  This
is the 2nd time I have gone direct to him and he hasn't let me down yet.  I
think you were with me when I met him in Philly last January, right?

Our best to Norma and Happy Holidays! - Allan