[C320-list] [C320-List] Bimini

John Nicholas j.nicholas at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 30 00:21:06 PST 2007

My C320 has a bimini which I have seldom used. We unfolded it yesterday for
some shade and I can't get it to fold up again. I can't work out how it is
supposed to fit back together. It is a 3 bar arrangement which was fitted by
the local Catalina dealer for the original owner. It doesn't have a separate
bag or cover and is supposed to zipper up into itself. I just don't seem to
be able to get it to do that. Any assistance or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

John Nicholas
Sojourn
Sydney, Australia