[C320-list] Water leaking out of the boat

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 17:04:08 PST 2007

I have a 99 320 that was hauled in early Oct and is on the hard for the winter in NY. I was checking on the boat today and noticed what appeared to be water or anti-freeze leaking from the seam where the keel attaches to the hull. There was some evidence of rust there when the boat was hauled and I planned on having this re-faired in the spring. The only place I can think that the liquid is coming from is the bilge. I don't think this is normal, has anyone seem this before and can shed some light on this?

  Thanks, Tim