[C320-list] Reversed Polarity Light

Calvin Liebel ccliebel at telus.net
Sat Feb 3 19:00:53 PST 2007

Went down to the boat to check her out after another NW Pacific  winter
gale.  Seems this winter will set a record for the number of storms we
have experienced this winter.
To help keep the boat dry I run a small electric heater and  fan in the
main cabin and a dry-air heater in the vee berth.  To day  when I
flipped on the water heater breaker  I noticed the Reversed Polarity
light came on very faintly.   I noticed the speed of the fan drop when I
switched on the water heater. Thinking the load from the  water heater
and space heater might be too much for the 20 amp service, I switched
everything off .  With only the water heater on, the Reversed polarity
light still came on faintly.   Has anyone experienced this or know what
I should check?
Cal Liebel
Prairie Dream #1056