[C320-list] Comments on older C320 "floors"

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 11 13:44:52 PST 2007

Hi Bruce,

The panels that are over the bilge area of the boat have a thin layer of
plastic laminated to the bottom.  The panel that is just forward of
compression post has the plastic covering and a substantial amount of the
thickness of the wood removed in the area of the dark spot.  Mine has been
home for a couple of months and the dark spot has not gone away.  I am
guessing that the discoloration is caused by water vapor absorbed from the
bilge area.  I hope this helps.  Thanks.

Rod
Odyssey, #688