[C320-list] New sail Update

Dave Moores dmoores at cogeco.ca
Sun Feb 11 14:28:15 PST 2007

Update: some of you may recall I was asking about genoa sizes before
Christmas.

The new sail was duly ordered and arrived fast, from Rolly Tasker Sails in
Phuket, Thailand.  At $2150 US it was too good a deal to pass up (about
half-price vs. local sailmakers) and I had admired one of their sails a
fellow club-member aquired last year.

It's a Dimension-Polyant composite mylar/kevlar 155% racing sail.  We have
had it out of the bag laid out on the local badminton courts (kinda cold
outside right now here in Toronto) and it looks like a great job.

Hope it's as fast as it looks.  We'll know in the spring.

Dave Moores
California Girl #342