[C320-list] Needed - tips for replacing head and holding tank hoses

Darrell dgray at n-sea.org
Thu Feb 1 09:20:32 PST 2007

I believe I purchased 13 ft of 1 1/2' hose and I had a a foot or two left
over. That said I would remove the cabinet in the head (4 screws) and the
cover above the cabinet ( 4 screws if it is the same as my hull #88). With
these open and the cover off the holding tank area. you can measure the hose
lengths and get a more accurate #. Other than that I flushed the tank a few
times to make things a little cleaner to work with and used a heat gun on
low setting (a hair drier or hot water may have the same effect) and a
little dish soap and it went fairly smoothly no pun intended,

Darrell