[C320-list] spinnaker question - Crane

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Sat Feb 3 20:44:41 PST 2007

Bruce,

I spoke to a guy from U.S. Spars at Strictly Sail yesterday. I told him about the crane. He didn't think the bend was a problem. He thought it probably wouldn't bend any farther and said that many cranes are pre-bent to the same angle that mine had adopted.

In any case, I'd still like a crane with a single hole or hoop in the center. I just happen to have the mast down on saw horses this winter, so if anyone comes up with a better crane this would be a good time for me to make the change.

I'll make a template if Jeff or Al can't do it.

JeffC