[C320-list] AGM vs Gel vs Wet

Stephane Rousseau stephaner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 08:51:13 PST 2007

Hello,

I have replaced my OEM wet-cell 4Ds with 2 sets of Trojan T105 Golf Cart
batteries in series (2x6v). This os very innexpensive (85$x4) for the two
sets, easier to move in and out. I had a small modification on the battery
box. This give me 225Ah.

You can do some search :
http://www.vonwentzel.net/Battery/01.Type/index.html

Have a nice day.