[C320-list] spinnaker

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Mon Feb 5 21:49:41 PST 2007

You might want to add a turning block on the stanchion base ahead of the
primaries and sheet the spinnaker to the cabin top winches. That sheeting
angle is good and it keeps the spin sheets out of the way of the genoa
sheets. Spin sheets might need to be a little longer to reach from the stern
cleats back up to the cabintop, but it's a pretty clean lead.