[C320-list] 2007 regatta chairperson needed

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Tue Feb 6 19:13:47 PST 2007

Mike,

A suggestion:  Not all Association members subscribe to this list.  Contact
the lady who handles the billing and mailings for the Association and ask
her to send you a copy of the membership spreadsheet (if you don't know how
to contact her someone else on here will, I can't find the info).  From that
spreadsheet you should be able to find members from the St. Petersburg/Tampa
area.  Try sending each of them an email or call and explain what is needed.
You might have a better chance of making a connection.   BTW, the list will
tell you who is a member and will be helpful if advertise the annual meeting
via email.

I would also be happy to be a consultant for the 2007 meet having run one
and helped with another.

Bruce Stumpp
Adventure, #647
Frog Mortar Creek, MD