[C320-list] Novice questions

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Feb 7 07:04:46 PST 2007

Hi Jim,

  On your year of boat, the light may burn out.  If you have AC power
through the outlets, then the light is out and can be ordered through
Seaward.  (http://www.seawardproducts.com/)

As for the Accessories,  take a look at your owner's manual for the
schematics (if you have one).  It's a good exercise to read these because
it'll give you a good idea of how to diagnose the electrical system in a
hurry.

Shortly, there may be owners's manuals available on the website to C320
owners, but there are copyright issues that need to be handled first.

-JeffH