[C320-list] SeaLand vent filter

Marty Mattler mmattler at optonline.net
Wed Feb 7 11:12:12 PST 2007

Thank you for the info.

Marty Mattler
Countrywide Practice Brokerage
mmattler at ddsbrokers.com
Phone: 800.222.7848
Fax: 877.269.1291

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com]On Behalf Of Steve Magennis
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:10 PM
To: C320-List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] SeaLand vent filter

Peggy Hall (The Head Mistress) recommends against it.  The first time
you get crap up into the vent (and you will do that) is the last time
the vent will work until you replace the filter.

Peggy Hall seems to be the queen of heads, and has written a book about
how to keep your head clean running and sanitary (also smelling sweet).

Steve
Alchemist #909

--- Marty Mattler <mmattler at optonline.net> wrote:

> Has anyone installed a SeaLand vent filter? My marina in Ct told me
> that
> there is not any room by my holding tank to install one. I have a
> 2000
> model. Also, if you have installed a vent filter, is it effective?
>
> Sailscall #754
> Marty Mattler
> Countrywide Practice Brokerage
> mmattler at ddsbrokers.com