[C320-list] gate stanchion

Arthur Gates argates2nd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 13 18:26:43 PST 2007

On #182 the double footed stanchion has bolts and they are very hard to
reach from the aft cabin above the hanging locker.
You may only feel one of the nuts and not see one or both.
Rollie

gate stanchion on the starboard side.

> I've taken out the wood trim in the aft cabin looking for stanchion
mounting bolts but haven't located any. Is the stanchion simply screwed in
from the top or are there bolts somewhere underneath I just can't get to?