[C320-list] Gate stanchion

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 16:04:49 PST 2007

Steve,

Hopefully you'll never need another pulpit for awhile but for the benefit of others on the list I replaced my pulpit 2 years ago as well.  My boatyard arranged for Catalina to put it on the next truck of stuff to one of the area Catalina dealers.  The boatyard had someone drive to 50 miles to the dealer to fetch it but much cheaper than paying shipping as it turned out.

 -bill