[C320-list] Gate stanchion

Wes.Giles at averydennison.com Wes.Giles at averydennison.com
Fri Feb 16 08:59:15 PST 2007

Bruce,

Time to upgrade my man. There's a '06 387 for sale in MDR ;>)

Wes

             "Bruce Heyman"
             <BruceHeyman at cox
             .net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 "'C320-List'"
             c320-list-bounce         <c320-list at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Gate stanchion
             02/15/2007 04:53
             PM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Bill we replaced our Starboard side gate late this summer.  All the bolts
on
hull 671 are accessible from just above the hanging locker.  Had to remove
the decorative cover trim to gain access.  It is not easy to access but
with
patience it is doable.  One of those standard boat repairs where you have
use the fingers on the tips of your fingers while trying to put the
washer,
lock nut and nut on all with two fingers.  I used a little of the bedding
goo to help hold everything in place before I got the nuts started.
I did order the replacement from Catalina; I think it was a little over a
$100 bucks.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal