[C320-list] Aft Berth Mattress Replacement

Fri Feb 16 17:50:04 PST 2007

Who cares about the hassle moving it around when you do service...it's the good night's sleep that you should care about...if you enjoy a good and comfortable night (s) sleep get it...

I replaced mine with a latex rubber mattress and although heavy to move around, it was all worth it.aaaahhhhhh
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Frank Drahos" [res07290 at verizon.net]
Sent: 02/16/2007 05:46 PM
To: <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: [C320-list] Aft Berth Mattress Replacement

The mattress in our 1994, 320 is well past the point of a comfortable
night's sleep.  We've seen that the memory foam mattresses can be custom fit
for boats.  My concern is the weight of moving those things when trying to
service the engine and access the shaft area.  We're not real sure about the
comfort/quality and hassles of dealing with another layer of mattress with
the mattress toppers either.  Any suggestions and recommendations will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank and Katrina
Belles & Whistles #98