[C320-list] Aft Berth Mattress Replacement

Frank Drahos res07290 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 16 17:46:35 PST 2007

The mattress in our 1994, 320 is well past the point of a comfortable
night's sleep.  We've seen that the memory foam mattresses can be custom fit
for boats.  My concern is the weight of moving those things when trying to
service the engine and access the shaft area.  We're not real sure about the
comfort/quality and hassles of dealing with another layer of mattress with
the mattress toppers either.  Any suggestions and recommendations will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank and Katrina
Belles & Whistles #98