[C320-list] Aft Berth Mattress Replacement

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon Feb 19 20:55:36 PST 2007

How much?

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Doug Stieber
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 3:53 PM
To: C320-List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Aft Berth Mattress Replacement

I purchased the Tufted Topper a year ago and it has been unbelievably
great.  It is like a new mattress.  They did a really nice job of
fitting it perfectly.  I also had sew sheets for it.  You send them the
sheets and they cut and sew them together so they fit perfectly.  The
bottom sheet is fitted and the top sheet is sewn to the bottom sheet, so
putting it on is a snap. The Tufted Topper also breathes well, so it
keeps you cooler in warm weather.

Doug Stieber
Second Chance#406