[C320-list] Frustrated with the Dutchman system

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Wed Feb 21 18:44:37 PST 2007

I've never used the Dutchman (derigged it shortly after I bought the boat)
or lazy jacks or anything. I drop the sail and flake it by hand. It works
everytime and simplifies the rigging and the sail cover doesn't need slits,
and I use the topping lift for other duties when I need it. In the meantime
the topping lift is cleated at the mast.

Kirk McCullough
Boomerang #124