[C320-list] ease of starting

Bryan Campbell bcampbell at valp.net
Fri Feb 23 06:29:56 PST 2007

For cold starts...on the first crank pull up on the engine kill knob and
crank for about 10 seconds. This will not allow the engine to start, but
will allow the cylinders etc. to preheat. Then push the kill knob down and
start the engine. Don't forget to race the engine to high speed several
times then let it idle to cool prior to shut down. This helps eliminate
carbon build up.