[C320-list] Bottom Prep question

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Wed Feb 28 17:21:53 PST 2007

Jon

What you describe happened to us shortly after we got our boat. The old
paint came off easily, on the roller and once the new paint was on the old
paint underneath  released, flaking off the old and the new together. The
yard explained this as a bottom paint incompatibility. Do you know if you
are using a compatible bottom paint?

Kirk
Boomerang #124