[C320-list] Engine ate what it shouldn't

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Jan 3 10:13:51 PST 2007

This morning when getting ready to leave CHannel Island Harbor the engine would start but immediately die.  While checking over the engine I found the foam in the air cleaner was disintigrating and almost all gone.  After removing the remains and cleaning out the intake manifold the best I could the engine returned to behaving as its normal reliable self.  Anyone else seen this problem?
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal