[C320-list] Comments on older C320 "floors"

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 20:07:22 PST 2007

Jon

 This is the time of year to do it.  If you can take it home to do the work it really makes the a lot easier.  It was not hard it just took time.

The stuff really does work great.  I took a section that only had 2 coats on to a High End lumber and wood working shop so I could order a piece of maple to match the sole.  They could not believe how great it looked and wanted to know what I used.  Oh yeah by the way some of the early models have a teak and maple sole.

Tony