[C320-list] non skid

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 16:26:12 PST 2007

  This last weekend (Marine Del Rey) we had some funny winds first blowing about 5 knots than a few minutes later gusting over 20 knot. This went back in forth most of the day till the winds finally died. Anyway, when it was blowing I was sliding all over the cockpit floor even with my good deck shoes. I was wondering what everyone was using out there to upgrade there non-skid? There's Griptex or Interlux non skids, I have even seen rubber mats 12"x12" that interlock together. Thanks, John & Bobbi Holokai 2