[C320-list] non skid

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Tue Jan 9 20:38:31 PST 2007

May I respectfully suggest (and I certainly have some experience in
weather on the boat) that perhaps the problem is not with your non-skid
but with your shoes.

One of the biggest problem with non-skid deck shoes is that people wear
them off the boat and the street grime and grit clog the treads.  The
solution is to have a pair of shoes on board that you only wear on
board.  The only place mine are worn is on the boat and I must confess
on the dock when I step off to tie up.  However, after that it's back to
street shoes.

Adam