[C320-list] Parts Source

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Fri Jan 19 06:44:29 PST 2007

I noticed recently that Catalina Direct, the old standby for parts when we had a Catalina 22, is now stocking a few parts for the larger boats...

http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=10

Of particular interest, is the SS prop shaft for $216. That strikes me as a very good price. Shipping is listed at a flat rate price of $9.75, which is very difficult to believe.

Can anyone confirm that 55" is the correct length for a 1999-2000 model year boat? I'd like to add a Drivesaver, so I would have to shorten my existing shaft anyway in order to keep the prop within an inch or so of the strut. Might be better off just converting to SS.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/