[C320-list] Parts Source

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 12:55:49 PST 2007

Karl,  I have hull 249 (1995).  I ordered a stainless
steel shaft directly from Catalina in 2004 at a cost
of $250 plus $12.00 freight.  This was 1 inch by 55
inches.  While the site you mentioned doesn't say
whether it is stainless, the picture looks like it is.
You may wish to verify directly with Catalina Parts
that your model still has the 55 inch shaft.

Pat R.
--- "Karl Mielenhausen  _/) " <kmielen at iwon.com>

http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=10