[C320-list] Comments on older C320 "floors"

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Jan 2 04:52:33 PST 2007

Thanks Warren--

this is exactly why I was interested in removing the base. I wanted to check not only for trapped water, but also trapped diesel. I had a leak in my fuel tank last summer and had to replace it. However, I wanted to check between all of the stringers to make sure there wasn't anything left, since it won't evaporate.....

Regards,

Jon

From: "Warren Updike" <wupdike at hotmail.com>