[C320-list] Catch to bottom drawer under galley sink

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Sun Jan 7 05:49:30 PST 2007

Annie - The cabinet catches are available from Catalina for about $22 US.
That said, I was completely unsuccessful at getting them from Catalina.  I
called several dealers and finally found one who had some spares and was
willing to sell to me, very reluctantly because they have the same problems
we do in trying to get this replacement part from Catalina!  I talked with
Gerry Douglas at Rendezvous about this and hopefully, he has been able to
fix by now whatever is/was broken in that department. - Allan