[C320-list] Catch to bottom drawer under galley sink

Dave Sparks dlsparks at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 05:50:23 PST 2007

Annie:
    I haven't replaced that one, but I have replaced the one on the access
door to the sink thru-hull.
I'm not sure they are the same, but I'm going to the boat today and will
look.
   If so, I bought a replacement from Catalina. I don't remember how the
"catch" mechanisms works, but will look at the spare today and pass that
information along.
     Dave Sparks
     En Passant, 933

--