[C320-list] Jib Furler Sticking

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 20:37:06 PST 2007

I am having trouble with my jib furler. While it unfurls without a problem,
re-furling the jib is very hard. I thoroughly wash the drum after every sail
so I don’t think that that is the problem. Today after sailing I played with
it at the dock and noticed that the problem seems to be accompanied by a
loud screeching sound from the top if the forestay. The sound is something
like that of a Crow. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ken Danko
#802, Grace
San Francisco