[C320-list] Jib Furler Sticking

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue Jan 9 19:52:06 PST 2007

Ditto with me on hull 894.  I have tried to locate the spinnaker haylard
near the bow rail and it always rubs on the jib foil most of the time
wrapping around it.

I locate it on a cleat on the port jib track on the cabin top.  A benefit is
that when launching the spinnaker, the haylard is handy near the mast.