[C320-list] Fridge Fan

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Thu Jan 11 21:42:09 PST 2007

Allan,

It works well.  I tied it to the positive side of the refer wiring so when
the refer compressor is on it is on.  I also put in a very small switch in
the elbow so I could turn it off.  The PVC pipe ran down next to the
freezer, down to the lowest place in the unit. (STBD aft) The switch and the
12 v fan is in an 90 degrees elbow at the top.

I use it with great success on extended trips but not day to day, thus the
switch.

When used with a covering on top of the refer it materially reduces the run
time of the refer.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Dick and Jauhree Walker