[C320-list] holding tank vent hose issues

Guy Henry ghenry at ebmail.gdeb.com
Sun Jan 14 10:37:04 PST 2007

Catalina 818-884-7700
Part Number 60495
Cost: $5.75 + $5.86 freight = $11.61

Outside cap is black instead of silver as was the one on my boat.

Guy
MoonShadow #115

"Ward, Nicholas" <Nicholas_Ward at brown.edu>
Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
01/13/2007 04:59 PM
Please respond to
C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.com>

<c320-list at catalina320.com>
cc

Subject
[C320-list] holding tank vent hose issues

Doing perhaps the worst job I can find this winter. changing head hoses.
very old and stinky on my boat. The holding tank has a hose going up to a
thru-hull vent.  theres a plastic cap on that outside the boat.  I cannot
find a replacment for that anywhere.  Any ideas? people have suggested
websites but I cannot find the product on those sites.

Nick Ward
(still unamed) #1