[C320-list] Steering noise

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 13:48:16 PST 2007

Mike,

Check out the Owners Gallery on the C320 site, picture #13 under IDLEWILD. On the steering quadrant you will see 2 studs with doubled hex nuts. Loosen the outer nuts. Somehow keep the studs from turning and tighten the inner nuts. Tighten both sides the same amount to keep your wheel centered. The spec for the cable is 1" of deflection in 3' of unsupported length. Scale that down to suit the amount of unsupported length on your boat.

Good luck.

Jeff