[C320-list] Anti Blister protection and Dear Abby

Mark Koch markkoch738 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:36:57 PST 2007

DEAR ABBY
I've never written to you before, but I really need
your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some
time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone
rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with
the
girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just
some friends from work, you don't know them." I always stay awake to
look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive.
Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car
round
the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell
phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that
should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway,
I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down
I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and
I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my
sailboat trailer next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a
good
view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that dreadful
moment, crouching behind my boat, that I noticed a large area of tiny little
de-lamination blisters on my keel. Is this something I can fix myself or
should I take it back to the boat builder? -- Thanks, Fred

Mark Koch
Still Crazy #738
Huron, Ohio

Mark Koch