[C320-list] Feedback on my Jib Furler Sticking

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 09:36:57 PST 2007

I want to thank all of those who responded to my questions about my jib
furler sticking. I solved the problem and wanted to let you know how.

The upper portion, the swivel assembly, was sticking. I know that this is
not supposed to require lubrication but when I sprayed it with silicone
lubricant, the problem went away. In now furls and unfurls with very little
effort.

Ken Danko
Grace #802
San Francisco