[C320-list] C320-List Digest, Vol 233, Issue 1

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 15:06:29 PST 2007

I currently have the Dutchman and find that it doesn't work no matter how
much I play with it, I always have to go forward often in high winds (25+
knots) and large standing waves. On a former boat (catalina 30) we had lazy
jacks. I prefer the lazy jacks.

Ken Danko
#802 Grace
San Francisco

>From: FSenft at aol.com
>To: c320-list at catalina320.com
>Subject: Re: [C320-list] C320-List Digest, Vol 233, Issue 1
>Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:09:27 EST
>
>RE:  Dutchman vs Lazy Jack
>
>We have Hull # 890 and are not happy with the performance of our  Dutchman.
>Even though we have adjusted it several times  it does not  fold properly.
>Also for safety purposes I would like to not have to go  forward to fasten
>the
>sail ties.  Any suggestions appreciated.
>
>S/V Haley Marie
>Chesapeake Bay

something more.
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG