[C320-list] spinnaker question

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Jan 29 15:20:39 PST 2007

we've used the tacker for the last 10 or so years with really good results.  Never had any wear that was noticable on the head sail.  The tacker seems to do a good job of distributing the load.  What I like about it is that it really helps you control the sail and reduce the number of colapses.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal