[C320-list] spinnaker question

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Mon Jan 29 21:05:56 PST 2007

The ATN Tacker works very well. On my last boat I fabricated a collar
similar to the ATN before I ever saw the ATN.  Since the Asym is pulling
down wind or on a reach most of the time, the forestary is not under much
load. The tack line, halyard and sheet balance the forces. It's a well
proven system. I love it.

Kirk

Boomerang #124