[C320-list] Annual Meeting - are you going???

LaChance,Michael B MBLACHAN at travelers.com
Tue Jul 17 18:09:10 PDT 2007

Dear 320IA members,

Hope you having a great season sailing.

The 320IA officers met online tonight, like we do every month, and were
quite taken aback by the low number of people planning to attend this
year's Annual Meeting and Regatta Aug 10-12 in Mystic, CT.  Thus far
only 5 people have committed to attend! And only one boat (mine) has
signed up. This presents a most unusual situation for the board. Our
current bylaws require attendance of a minimum of 10 members to
constitute a quorum. Plus it's kinda hard to have sailboat race with
only one boat!!!

We really need to know if you are planning to attend this year's
meeting, but haven't signed up yet. I'm sure you're all out enjoying
your 320s, but please contact any of the 320 officers or reply to this
list if you are planning to attend. The 320IA board scheduled another
conference call for next Tuesday, July 24th, to determine if we will
still hold this meeting - that's a decision none of us wish to make. Let
us know if you're coming and if you can sail your boat to Mystic.

If you think this C320-list is great, imagine talking to other 320
owners face-to-face, making new friends or sailing in one of the finest
cruising grounds this country has to offer, while visiting one of the
best educational maritime facilities in the world. All this and more
await you in August, just a few short weeks away. We need to hear from
you ASAP. Please make yourselves known if you are planning to attend.

Thanks,

Mike LaChance

Commodore 320IA

Seychelle, #141

(cell) 203-910-0466

mblachan at travelers.com

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.