[C320-list] Cabin floor

Jim Pasley paslej at charter.net
Sun Jul 22 06:20:21 PDT 2007

I have a problem with the cabin floor in my boat, Dream Weaver, hull 691. Where the edge of the wood floor in the cabin meets the rubberized floor in the galley, water has seeped in under the edge of the wood floor and it is starting to buckle and delaminate. I'm sick about it. Two questions.
1. I can't find anywhere that water is getting to this flooring. It could be that a cooler leaked on the galley floor and it flowed over to the wood floor and seeped under. Is there another possibility I am overlooking?
2. Any ideas on how to fix the floor before it gets worse? The edge is just starting to curl up. Worst case scenario, any thoughts on where I can get replacement flooring?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I follow the list all the time and I figure if anyone could help, it would be you guys.

Jim Pasley
Dream Weaver, #691,
2000 c320
Lake Ozark, Missouri