[C320-list] water leak

harold brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 11:58:41 PDT 2007

I noticed today after cleaning out the bilge and
drying it that there is a hairline crack beginning at
the aft keel bolt backing plate about 2 inches or so.
There is some weeping of water up out of the
crack-maybe a teaspoon in 15 min or so. Any ideas of
what I should worry about and then try to fix. The
boat has seen 3 seasons on Lake Ontario and no
groundings (so far). I haven't retorqued the keel
bolts since I took delivery. Jim Brown   Desafinado