[C320-list] Shore Power Charger

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:03:15 PDT 2007

So,

My wife and I finally get someone to watch our three kids and we were going to get our first chance out on the boat by ourselves this season and BAM, batteries are dead when we get to the boat.  Problem was our shore battery charger was gone.  We have a ProMariner Flyback 20 (only 3 years old), and I have heard that this unit is junk.  So, I know this has been talked about before but I was wondering if people could share what they replaced this unit with and what deals if any they were able to get from ProMariner.  The boat bucks are super thin, so I need a reliable unit without a giant price tag, especially since I'm nervous about what this did to the batteries (might have to buy a new set of them as well).

Thanks ahead of time,

Chris