[C320-list] Wisdom (and experience) requested...

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Wed Jul 4 07:49:26 PDT 2007

I think you will find that a fixed mount will heel the same number of
degrees whether mounted high or low. In other words, the base of your mast
is at the same angle to the horizon as the top. The difference to a radar
would seem to be simply the height. Higher sees further, but I suppose could
overlook very close objects.

Best Regards,
John