[C320-list] Registration numbers for dinghy

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue Jul 17 09:27:27 PDT 2007

Same as Orlando,,,,just did it after doing 2 wrong types and I am now
happy. The have a very different/difficult purchasing system but the
product gets there fast and is good. I had them made a little large
to cover the old glue on numbers that were on the boat when I bought
it. This all happened this month so the info is current. The special
glue from WM is $20 and is just enough to do one set, now that was a suprise.

Pat  #130

At 11:07 AM 7/17/2007, you wrote:
>I recently bought a inflatable dinghy and need to apply registration
>numbers. I bought some vinyl numbers from WM, they looked great but
>when I deflated the dinghy they started to come off.
>Can numbers be stenciled on with paint or would that damage the PVC material?
>I have seen rubberized individual numbers would they be better than
>the vinyl ones?
>What have you found that works?
>
>Regards,
>
>Jerry